Former United States Champion says he is not returning for the Royal Rumble

We are just two weeks away from the first pay-per-view of the year Royal Rumble, and many sources are reporting several possible surprise entrants for the mega-event, but unfortunately this former US Champion won’t participate in the match.

Former United States Champion Chris Jericho himself confirmed on social media earlier this week that he is not looking to return to the WWE at the Royal Rumble. He told this in a video promoting his next NJPW match.

According to several sources, Jericho is not happy with the way WWE officials are handling him, so he has decided to stay with NJPW for a while. Jericho is definitely not going to return at the Royal Rumble in two weeks.

Updated: January 13, 2018 — 2:13 pm

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Wrestling Order © 2017 Frontier Theme